Saturday, July 12, 2008

Jealousy

I love this blog thing idea!

3 Reasons you probably cry yourself to sleep at night because you can't be A. Lauren Carter:

1. I get to watch sloovies anytime I want (for those of you who are wondering what a sloovie is, allow me to explain. Movie + bed + sleeping = sloovie).
2. I have a whole freezer full of otter pops.
3. I'm still living in Provo Utah... which means: I get to shop at Gen x clothing whenever I want, I can stop in at Cleo's white moments to pick up some trinkets whenever I feel the need, I get to experience the beauty and grandeur of Provo canyon, I can eat Cafe Rio everyday of the week, I get to run the Provo half marathon

Jealous?

oh yeah, and we have a Nintendo 64.

3 comments:

The Probert Family said...

That was a little below the belt, Laur, don't you think?

Lindy Kyle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindy Kyle said...

If I come visit you, can we order Cafe Rio to go, and eat it while having a Sloovie?