Friday, July 18, 2008

10 Things I Hate About You

Ok, not really.

First off, Happy Birthday again! to Miss Linda. Hope your day is fabulous!
---


I was talking to Sir Patrick Annison yesterday. I asked him why he hasn't joined the blog. His response - "I don't have anything to blog about." First, Patrick, I would like to direct you to my personal blog, which is full of complete crap. You're talking to the wrong person. Therefore, I will now share with Patrick 10 exciting things he could blog about.


(In no particular order)


  1. Movie Critiques - I KNOW you're about to go see Batman. Let us know what you think!

  2. A picture of you with your iPhone. Rub it in all of our faces. Please.

  3. Pictures from the next time you run into the High School Musical crew in Maui.

  4. A memoir of the faaaabulous time you're going to have with the Bowl-of-Cereals, tentatively scheduled in two weeks.

  5. Marriott trivia?

  6. A post every day with every single thing you did: when you slept, what you ate, etc.

  7. A travelogue of one of your trips to go see American Idol or SYTYCD and pictures with you and the celebs.

  8. 10 things you love about Lisa Carlson Bellisario.

  9. Pictures of us going to eat at Denis Leary's food shack, the Sentinel, in downton SF. He actually stands behind the counter and cooks for you, supposedly. (Whisper: we should do that!)

  10. A photo journal of you slipping into people's hotel rooms in the middle of the night and taking pictures with them while asleep in their beds. Hee hee.

See! Plenty of stuff to blog about!! If we still had the typewriter, I'd suggest you do something with that, but... Say, whatever happened to that typewriter?...

No comments: