Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Pearls of wisdom from FHE


Last night, Mark and I invited our friend Les over for FHE. He's an older single guy from our ward. At one point during dessert, Les looked up at the ceiling and quizically asked, "What would life be like without High School Musical?"
He then looked at me, eyes wide, and in all seriousness (as though testifying) said,
"Without High School Musical, our lives would SUCK.
Then he went back to eating.
Be grateful you have High School Musical, guys.

5 comments:

Andrew Jorgensen said...

I've never had High School Musical and I'm fine...

Lauren Carter said...

Ahahahaha! That's a truly great story and equally great moment in your life I'm sure. I know how this guy feels though... I mean I simply CANNOT bear the though of life without High School Musical. It gives my life meaning, purpose, and direction.

The Probert Family said...

That is SO true.

jodi said...

I totally didn't know that you had a blog, I am glad you found me before I went private, it will be good to keep up with you!

chloe_rocks said...

hi i am chrissys little sister and right on about high school musical!!! (was he seriouse?)